The new version is now called TIBCO Nimbus® 9 and has a big package of news. The web server has been completely rewritten and is now of the most innovative and friendly user interfaces for anyone looking for process improvements or adoption. The navigation, personalization and search are just a lot easier. Another big part which is more “under the hood” is that the whole data base has been rewritten and improved for better performance and scalability.
Watch the video showing the latest features:
So the biggest changes are:
• A brand new web user interface that dramatically improves the user experience, including faster navigation, superior personalization and enhanced search capabilities
• Significant improvements in reporting, social collaboration, and action management that bake process governance into normal ways of working
• Improved performance and scalability that make Nimbus 9 easier to administer and deploy to thousands of users
• See key performance metrics in the context of process
• Single global governed process managing all process-related assets
• Improved iOS app for mobile access to process contents
• Built-in and customizable compliance frameworks that are used to model compliance standards and their relationships to process.