ISO 9001:2015 is the latest release of the celebrated quality standard. It sets new requirements for compliant companies, with a new concept around Risk awareness as a major addition. How do you make sure that you are ready for ISO 9001:2015, and is there an easy way?
On April 5, M-Files UK is hosting a webinar about ISO 9001 and Easy Quality Management. Maintaining quality standards like ISO 9001 ensures that companies consistently deliver value to their customers and stakeholders. A Quality Management System is the toolbox for driving compliance to quality standards throughout the company, and typically consists of:
- Visualized company processes, showing how the company operates.
- Documented information containing policies, instructions and guidelines.
- Supporting systems that automate processes.
With the release of ISO 9001:2015, there are now new ways to optimize these three parts of a QMS. As a leader in Enterprise Information Management and Quality Management technology, software developer M-Files has offered some interesting insights on how to easily prepare your QMS for ISO 9001:2015 compliance in a whitepaper found here.
On April 5th M-Files UK is hosting the webinar ISO 9001:2015 and Easy Quality Management. This webinar will cover the following topics:
- ISO 9001:2015 - key changes and what they mean to you
- Ensuring a smooth transition
- Introduction to M-Files and next-generation quality management
- Streamlining process and audit management
ISO 9001:2015 and Easy Quality Management
Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 11:00 AM (GMT) - Duration: 1 hour.