M-Files 2015 has been released, adding many interesting features to the already impressive software.
The latest version of M-Files features enhanced metadata configurability, simpler management of complex workflows and more. Why not try it out for 30 days?
“M-Files has been a pioneer in leveraging metadata to deliver a more precise, intelligent and ultimately more effective enterprise information management solution since the very first release, and M-Files 2015.1 makes major strides in multiple areas related to how metadata is captured and managed,” said Mika Javanainen, senior director of product management at M-Files Corporation.
Additional new features and capabilities in M-Files 2015.1 include:
- Improvements in task assignments that enable greater flexibility in configuring approval rules, electronic signatures and processes.
- With the new combo URL feature in M-Files 2015.1, users can now more easily share content across a variety of devices, including PCs, tablets and smart phones.
- Search and scalability: M-Files 2015.1 delivers much faster full-text search with a highly-scalable architecture supporting repositories with up to 10x larger search indexes.
- Security improvements: M-Files 2015.1 integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure Active Directory and provides enhanced user and user group synchronization capabilties. In addition to SAML V2.0, OAuth 2.0 and LDAP protocols are now also supported.
- Compatibility with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016 and Autodesk AutoCAD 2016.
- M-Files 2015.1 is now available in 29 languages (Albanian, Danish and Norwegian new).
Read the full press release here
Read what the 2015 Forrester ECM Report had to say about M-Files here
Get a 30 day trial here